fern pattern based on sketches by steffi dimitrova
ink on paper, pigment digital print.
badly made books are handmade with machines at 1 friar st. cork, currently a team of 3 work at BMB's cork city workshop & design studio.
• 112 lined pages
• 320gsm cairn board paperback with pigment digital print
• designed, printed & bound in Cork CIty ~83% post-consumer waste
• tape-bound book opens flat
• secretarial pocket
• cartridge paper (140gsm) made from used coffee cups (80%, UK)
• poem included (inside cover)
• paper packaging only
• dimensions: bmB5, H200mm x W140mm x D16mm